Thursday, May 08, 2003

Ah, the suffering of finals week! Unlike many, I finished my finals on Monday, but now the wait. I believe I have either a 4.0 or a 3.8. I would be suprised to get anything lower, but hereinlies my suffering. If i make a 3.8, it will be because my teacher doesn't round up. I have a 90.74 in my introduction to Philosophy class, and at my school a 91 is required for an A. How bad it will suck if I miss my first ever 4.0 by a lowsy 26 hudredths of a point. I guess it is my own fault, i should have made an 88 on my final instead of an 87.


That said, welcome summer! I have a wonderful summer of reading planned. Books for the summer:

The Contemplative Pastor by Eugene H. Peterson

A Theology for the Social Gospel by Walter Rauschenbusch (I have a 1917 edition I just purchased through half.com)

The Shape of Practical Theology: Empowering Ministry with Theological Praxis by Ray S. Anderson

And Aqua Church By Leonard Sweet.

That should be a good enough start.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home